The International Investment Committee (MIC) is a multilateral institution for development whose activities are aimed at promoting social and economic development, increasing the well-being of the population and economic cooperation of the participating countries.
TASKS OF THE COMMITTEE
- Organization of Business Breakfasts
- Effective investment allocation
- Search and selection of projects according to the given criteria
- Organization of negotiations
- Selection of objects for investment
OBJECTIVES OF THE COMMITTEE
- Financing projects aimed at the development of production in Russia and CIS countries.
- Providing investment for the optimal time with minimum rates
- Banking sector
- Oil and Gas and Mining
- Transport, construction, tourism
- Agricultural and fishery production