The International Investment Committee (MIC) organizes the participation of your company’s employees in delegations to Russian regions and CIS countries. ㅤ
Assess the potential of the region Meet with partners or customers Conduct a presentation of your projects for government representatives Learn the positioning of your proposal and optimize the attraction of new customers
The program of delegations includes:
• Presentation of the political and economic situation in the region
• Meetings with representatives of local authorities: governors, regional ministers, the mayoralty, etc.
• Visiting factories and industrial zones. Meeting with representatives of local companies • B2B-meetings, organized taking into account your industry and the specifics of projects
• business lunches and dinners with key figures of regional business and government
• Individual support before and after the delegation
The International Investment Committee invites partners for cooperation: regional development corporations, investment agencies, credit brokers, budget investment agencies.